Web Site Planning and Development
We build, and host, effective internet web sites to suit your company's needs, without excluding specific audiences such as the blind (text-to-speech software) and individuals using older internet software. Your web site is the window to the world through the "information superhighway." Our unique planning process is designed to ensure quality and meet your highest expectations.
- Planning process - Internet site development process overview
- Hosting summary - Summary of internet site hosting services and benefits
- Sample graphics - See what we can do with an image, drawing, or photograph
If you have any questions, or would like to meet with us, click on the "contact us" link at the bottom of any page on this site, send eMail to email@example.com, or telephone us at 604.277.8785.
Samples of our work
Unicode art is a web site that encourages Unicode art -- the successor to ASCII art. The design emphasizes a mixture of bright colours for the menus, with some limited use of CSS (Cascading Style Sheet) technology to enhance the user interface in a subtle manner. Graphical versions of the artwork is included in order to accomodate web browsers that don't support Unicode.
The George Geraghty Personal Law Corporation site contains useful information for the general public as well as presenting the various services offered. The full color image of the "scales of justice" on the home page were developed from a variety of black and white images.
- Association for Injured Motorcyclists
- Association for Injured Motorcyclists - Canada
- Association for Injured Motorcyclists - Northern BC
- Chen & Leung Barristers and Solicitors
- College of Medical Intuition
- Coquitlam Continuing Education 43
- Delta Sunshine Taxi
- Guildford Cab
- Hoy Industries
- KTV Construction
- Lumber Cartel, local 42 (Canadian branch)
- Max Tire Centre, The
- ModPerl Resource Centre
- PoCoMo - your tri-cities community portal
- Raincoast Therapeutic
- Rotary Coqutlam
- Search Bin - Proudly Canadian
- Wei Zhen Tang fan club
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
© 1992-2013 Inter-Corporate Computer & Network Services, Inc. All rights reserved.